A Strategic Marketing Executive at Your Service
A TRUSTED ADVISOR AND CHANGE AGENT WHO HAS SUPPORTED ALL LEVELS WITHIN AN ORGANIZATION.
- 15+ years of managing a wide range of divisions including product, analytics, operations, marketing, production, creative and customer service.
- Experience leading new business development initiatives, from ideation to implementation.
- Highly adept at developing strategic partnerships that can help propel market share, brand/product exposure, incremental revenue.
- Deep and wide experience across various marketing channels.
- Deep experience in content marketing initiatives, overseeing the launch of blogs, webinars, ebooks/whitepapers, case studies, collaborating closely with editorial team.
CAREER NUMBERS IN A SNAPSHOT
- Supported revenues in excess of $300+Million (Via advertising, b2b services, b2c products)
- Supported over 150+ sales directors, sales managers, participating and leading sales training initiatives.
- Executed dozens of multi-media campaigns (print, digital, direct mail, tv, radio, outdoor, guerrilla)
- Played instrumental role in dozens of company and marketing website launches
- Developed 500+ sales collateral that include custom proposals, sale sheets, videos, micro-sites.
- Developed dozens of different types of content types including web content, ebooks, whitepapers, articles, video, etc
- Conducted over 60+ quantitative, qualitative research studies, leveraging for product launch, advertiser recall, brand engagement, content marketing.
- Oversaw the execution of nearly 100 special events (Trade shows, executive-level, exclusive closed-door, networking, panel discussions)
Seven Of MY Most Powerful SkillS
- Curiosity. I have a bottomless pit when it comes to learning something.
- Tenacious. A brick wall is no match for me.
- Energy. Life is a long race. I refuel with good memories, hilarious mistakes, family, friends, ideas, sleep and a whole lot of coffee.
- Adaptable. In life and in work, you've to know when and how to pivot. Staying rigid will only break you.
- Persuasive. Ideas are only half the battle. Ideas need footing. Take drive, passion and a lot of energy, I can be one heck of a persuasive partner.
- Communication. It's not always what you say, but how you say it. My communication style combines clarity of information, purpose, artful negotiation, with general respect for the person you are communicating to.
- Organization. Schedules, plans, people. It all takes organizational muscle. I've got the weight lifting award for organizational muscle. Of course, real muscle is a different story.